Proposal Essay Topics
The Proposal Essay is an assignment that requires the student-writer to create a proposal convincing their reader that something is a good idea and that the reader should consider it. These essays prepare students to write for business and economic transactions in the real world, and are generally used in the context of a project, product or investment.
Proposal Essays assert an argument and defend it; they define a problem and suggest a remedy, solution or course of action, and include if necessary background information on the subject being expounded on. It is generally composed of five or more paragraphs, each focusing on the Thesis – in this case, the action being proposed to fix the problem: the solution.
If you need help with essay writing - contact our writers to get professional assistance.
List of Topics for a Proposal Essay
- The causes of Global Warming, its consequences, and a solution to it
- Ways to prevent bullying on Social Media, which is very prevalent
- How to tackle the problem of homelessness
- Issues with cyber-crime and how it can be prevented
- Ways to reduce pollution of the ocean
Reflective Essay Topics
Research Essay Topics
Narrative Essay Topics
Persuasive Essay topics
Definition Essay Topics
- How the standard exam is not helping students learn, only how to take a test, and a better solution to this approach, which is not working
- Social inequality and ways to solve the problem: making people more equal in all aspects of society, regardless of race, religious devotion and income
- Ways to tackle the glass ceiling for women in business
- How to get more people voting in elections
- Ways for parents to tackle childhood obesity
- How to combat gun violence, a big problem in the U.S. and other parts of the world
- Approaches to US gun control, and which are the best
- The lack of public-art institutions and how to grow them in communities all around the globe
- How to encourage an active lifestyle, since obesity and other health problems are so ubiquitous in the U.S. and other countries
- How to have equal party representation in government decisions, for federal, state and local operations
- A look at drug addiction and the different ways to prevent it
- Ways to combat high gas prices: commute via bike, public transit, or carpool, etc. and which is best
- Animal poaching and ways to prevent further killings of exotic and rare animals for money
- Combatting childhood obesity by teaching students and parents more about the benefits of good food/nutrition and exercise
- Littering on the streets: giving people tax-break incentives for cleaning communities and neighborhoods
- For teacher improvement, they should be required to travel and do substantial research on the field they are teaching
- The problem with Corruption at the Federal government level and how to prevent it
- To combat heavy immigration into the U.S. from Latin-American countries, give immigrants seasonal visas but with heavy monitoring; or, let them stay in the country, but tax them on what they earn while working in the U.S.
- The rate of high school and college dropouts and how to combat the problem so that people stay in school long enough to graduate
- To combat racism, Hollywood – the movie-making industry that impacts people all over the world – should be made to make a more appropriate, proactive effort to eliminate racial stereotypes and tension between races
- To improve a nation, its people need more education. To do this, college tuition should be affordable for everyone
- The issue of college safety: ways that colleges can be made safer for all students, including those with mental illnesses
- Ways to prevent people from drunk driving, besides increasing jail penalties for those convicted of Driving Under the Influence
- With people becoming increasingly dependent on technology, a solution would be to heavily promote the downfalls of it – how it negatively impacts people’s health, their time and success, etc.
If you are looking for a topic for your proposal essay, but it's not on the list, please let us know by sending us a quick request. Our writers will analyze your requirements and will come up with a topic that fully matches them.
What are your guarantees?
View all questions
Celebrating 10 Years in Business! We offer:
- PhD-level professionals
- On-time delivery guarantee
- Automatic plagiarism check
- 100% authentic or your money back
- Customer information remains strictly confidential
12 Good Proposal Essay Topics For College Students
If you are in college, you will have to write a proposal essay. This is something that you cannot run away from, and try as much as you can there is just no way you can ever escape this. Of course perhaps you can find someone to write it for you, but in the long run it always works best if you at least know what to expect, or what to do when you are tasked with writing a good college paper. The first thing that you have to do when you are about to start working on your paper is to write up a proposal. Once your proposal gets accepted, you can then go ahead and write the full paper. This is an important step that you will never surpass at any given point in college.
Herein are some useful proposal essay topics that you can consider working on:
- Should we allow kids to have phones in elementary school?
- The issue about uniforms: is it okay to make uniforms mandatory or should we leave school children to put on whatever they want as long as it is decent
- To take care of the elderly, should we allow them free commuter rides?
- State colleges should be free to attend: Discuss
- Service to the community should be mandatory for all citizens
- The importance of learning international languages as a curriculum
- Medicinal marijuana: how far should the legislation allow for usage?
- Is it time to lower the legal voting age?
- Road safety campaigns: How safe are you on the road?
- The influence of notebook computers on the learning environment
- Encouraging female participation in male dominated sports
- Impact of video games on the development of young brains
Significance of the structure and subject will never be distinctive enough on account of the proposal that you are about to do. This is definitive proof of the way that a proposal topic is one of the most important things that you need to pay attention to. It is equally important for you to have a rough estimation of how much work you are about to do, so that before anything else, you are able to know how much time you will be spending on the task. Remember that the most important thing about any paper, is planning.